- CrossFit Fairfax - Trainer
- George Washington University Softball - Volunteer Assistant, Private Hitting Instructor
- Level 1 Trainer Certificate Course
- Strength Specific Seminar (Clean & Jerk/Snatch)
- Texas A&M University Softball - Women's College World Series Runner Up (2008)
- WCWS Participant (2007)
After dedicating my life to softball for 15 years, the sudden end to competition was driving me insane. A former teammate introduced me to CrossFit back home in Texas and I was hooked (as so many people are!). The move to VA was hard for me because I was leaving everything and everyone I knew back in Texas. CrossFit Fairfax became my home away from home. I may be new to coaching CrossFit, but I have coached softball at every level for the past three years and the underlying theme is the same - help people become better than they started. It doesn't matter if I am coaching a kid to hit an outside pitch or teaching a client how to do a Handstand Pushup, seeing people achieve things they didn't think possible is what I love about coaching.